Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Great News for Pitt

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08330/930629-142.stm?cmpid=latest.xml

McCoy to return for junior season.

"Everyone keeps trying to push that idea, that this is my last game at Heinz Field. I'm not going anywhere," McCoy said. "There is a lot of stuff I have to prove and the thing is, I don't think I've done enouhg here at this university and there is a lot of stuff I have to achieve here.

"It is something I want to squash and get it over with and not have to talk about it because I am kind of getting a little fed up with it. When you look at the [NFL] them guys, that's what they do, that is their job. When you play college football, you just come out to have fun and play ball but to those guys, it is their job.

"I feel I am not ready yet. Right now, I'm in school, I'm enjoying myself, I'm not pushing to go anywhere."


No comments: