Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bengals Fans Will Leave The Light On For You

vs.
The mass exodus has started in Cincinnati. The fans are revolting and hope Steeler fans invade Paul Brown Stadium while they hightail it for the Kentucky hills. I actually was a bit nervous about this game but now without Carson Palmer AND fans, I'm feeling much better.

Remember, these are Kentuckians we're talking about here:
I think no Bengal fans should show up for the game on Sunday. Let the stadium be filled the stupid, ugly, boastful, (i hope their q-back gets knocked out of the game) stealers (correct spelling) fans.

I just can’t wait to turn on the Bengals game this weekend and see more Steelers fans in the stands than Bengals fans... I had Bengals season tickets for 6 seasons and cancelled them after the 2006 season. What I came to realize was that I was going to the games to get drunk before the games and enjoy the camaraderie of spending the morning with friends grilling and drinking beer and not actually enjoying the rest of the day....and spending $800+ per season for the seat was just not worth it. Now I have Bearcat season tickets, pay nowhere near what I paid for the Bengals tickets and I actually enjoy the football itself as well as the time drinking before the games.

Boycott the game November 2! Picket the stadium! Protest outside where security can't take signs away -- it's OUR stadium, afterall!

No comments: